Assoc. Professor Audrey Yue
- Doctor of Philosophy (La Trobe University, 1999)
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours (Murdoch University, 1990)
- Audrey Yue, Scott McQuire, Nikos Papastergiadis 2015, 'Multiculturalism as a Strategy for National Competitiveness: The Case for Canada and Australia', JOURNAL OF BUSINESS ETHICS, Kluwer Academic Publishers, vol. 128, issue 2.
- Audrey Yue, Audrey Yue, Nikos Papastergiadis, Nikos Papastergiadis, Scott McQuire, Scott McQuire, BARIKIN A 2014, 'Array of bright silicon-vacancy centers in diamond fabricated by low-energy focused ion beam implantation', APPLIED PHYSICS EXPRESS, Institute of Physics Publishing, vol. 7, issue 11, no. ARTN 115201.
- Audrey Yue, KHOO O 2014, 'New Racisms, New Communities: A Critical Introduction', Journal of Intercultural Studies, vol. 35, issue 3.
- Audrey Yue 2014, 'Apples to apples or apples to oranges? International variation in reporting of process and outcome of care for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest', RESUSCITATION, Elsevier Science Ireland, vol. 85, issue 11.
- KHOO, SMAILL, Audrey Yue 2013, Transnational Australian Cinemas: Ethics in the Asian Diasporas, Lexington Books.
- Audrey Yue 2013, 'New Media: Large Screens in China', in The Oxford Handbook of Chinese Cinemas, Oxford University Press.
- Rimi Khan, WYATT D, Audrey Yue, Nikos Papastergiadis 2013, 'Expanding the Citizen in Multicultural Policymaking', in The Citizen in the 21st Century, Swiss Medical Press.
- Nikos Papastergiadis, Scott McQuire, Audrey Yue 2013, 'Mega Screens for Mega Cities', By the Book? Contemporary Publishing in Australia, Sage Publications.
- JONES M, Nikos Papastergiadis, Scott McQuire, GU X, BARIKIN A, GIBSON R, Audrey Yue, JUNG S, CMIELEWSKI C, ROH S 2013, 'Queen’s College and Australian economics: 1900-1955', History of Economics Review, History of Economic Thought Society of Australia, vol. 58.
- Audrey Yue 2012, 'Brownian Processes for Monte Carlo Integration on Compact Lie Groups', Stochastic Analysis and Applications, Taylor & Francis Ltd, vol. 30, issue 6.
- Audrey Yue 2012, 'Generating recombinant C-terminal prion protein fragments of exact native sequence', Neurochemistry International, Pergamon-Elsevier Science, vol. 60, issue 3.
- Audrey Yue 2012, 'A case of myelopathy, myopathy, peripheral neuropathy and subcortical grey matter degeneration associated with recessive compound heterozygous POLG1 mutations', Neuromuscular Disorders, Pergamon, vol. 22, issue 5.
- Audrey Yue, Audrey Yue, STEINER L, MCLAUGHLIN L 2012, ''Twin transformations': The Salvation Army's charity shops and the recreating of material and social value', European Journal of Cultural Studies, Sage Publications, vol. 15, issue 6.
Creative Published Works
- Audrey Yue, Rimi Khan 2012, 'I (who) What (what) hello', in Neurochemistry International, Rae and Bennett, vol. 60, issue 3.
- Rimi Khan, WYATT D, Audrey Yue 1991, 'A PROTEASE ACTIVITY ASSOCIATED WITH ACETYLCHOLINESTERASE RELEASES THE MEMBRANE-BOUND FORM OF THE AMYLOID PROTEIN-PRECURSOR OF ALZHEIMERS-DISEASE', Colonial Girlhood in Literature, Culture and History, 1840-1950, American Chemical Society, vol. 30, issue 44.
- Defining the Status of Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Young People (Linkage Projects) awarded by AUST RESEARCH COUNCIL 2015-2018
- MULTICULTURALISM AND GOVERNANCE: EVALUATING ARTS POLICIES AND ENGAGING CULTURAL CITIZENSHIP (Linkage Projects) awarded by AUST RESEARCH COUNCIL 2011-2016
- Large screens and the transnational public sphere (Linkage Projects) awarded by AUST RESEARCH COUNCIL 2009-2015
- The History of Asian Australian Cinema: Diaspora, Policy and Ethics (Discovery Projects) awarded by AUST RESEARCH COUNCIL 2009-2013
- JOURNALISM, MEDIA FUTURES AND CRISIS REPORTING (Dyason Fellowship) awarded by
- Asian Cultural Research Network (ACRN): Youth Travel, Migration, and Transnational Media between Asia and Australia (International Research & Research Training Fund (IRRTF)) awarded by UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE
- RESEARCH COLLABORATION GRANT: (PROF RAMASWAMI HARINDRANATH / DR AUDRETY YU) NEGOTIATING CULTURAL INSECURITY- MULTICULTURALISM, ARTS POLICY, CULTURAL INICATORS AND CULTURAL CITIZENSHIP (Collaborative Research Grants) awarded by UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE
- Asian Australian Cinema: History, Policy and Representation (Melbourne Research Grants Scheme) awarded by UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE
- TRANSNATIONAL DIASPORIC CHINESE MEDIASCAPE IN AUSTRALIA : A POST-OLYMPIC PERSPECTIVE (Interdisciplinary Seed Grants) awarded by UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE